Saturday, January 23, 2010

Coyote

coyote |ˈkīˌōt; kīˈōtē|
A wolflike wild dog native to North America. Also called brush wolf or prairie wolf . • Canis latrans, family Canidae. ORIGIN mid 18th cent.: from Mexican Spanish, from Nahuatl coyotl.

This song is so good. She wanted sex on the beach...

Ya Boy ft. Dr. Hollywood - We Run L.A.


This a dope edit of this song. I prefer it to the original

Mille - Crysteena (Fear of Tigers Remix)


This is an interesting song that I felt like posting.

Donnie Sloan - Call You Up!


Some good new buffetlibre. More on the clubby side but still good.

Timbaland ft. Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again (Chew Fu Deja Chew Fix)


I think this is a good followup to Def Starr's remix of Fences. Very chill tunes.

Get Stellar - The Moment (Def Starr Remix)


Good mashup. Some of the other White Panda stuff is pretty good also. However, I am very tired of Kesha. Get money.

The White Panda - Throw Some Tik On That Tok (Ke$ha vs Rich Boy)


I thought I was all Ellie Goulding'd out but I guess not. This Russ Chimes cut is pretty fresh.

Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed (Russ Chimes Remix)


I know you other untz bros bust my chops about treasure fingers, but I think he's pretty good. Not the best of his songs but worth a listen.

Groove Armada - I Won't Kneel (Treasure Fingers Remix)


This song is fratty. I don't think I've heard a song I liked from Nas since middle school.

Damian Marley & Nas - As We Enter

No comments:

Post a Comment