Sunday, February 28, 2010

Untzing Around the World


All this snow has gotten me a tad down and I can't help but thinking of hitting the road. Like my other Untz compadres, I am generally pulled to wherever super sonic jams are being played.

"Paris is really coming out with some great tunes lately", I said to myself this morning or perhaps London, so I grabbed the Untz Blimp (Pictured above) and went to London.

Here I paid homage to the great Rod Stewart. But Rod was tired and needed a break so he had this great band with a French name from Brooklyn stop in to cover one of his slickest jams.

Au Revoir Simone - Young Turks (The Disco Pusher Remix)



My only requirement in paris was seeing Breakbot, but we also listened to this other slick jam

Shout out Louds - Fall Hard (Breakbot Remix)


Coer De Pirates - Comes Des Enfants


Finally I was in the mood for Vodka, so we blimped on to Russia.

IAMX - Nightlife (Russian Adults Remix)


After little trip we settled down back in America with some classic Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang - Mother Earth

1 comment:

  1. Correction: Au Revoir Simone is from Brooklyn and not France. Sorry!

    -Master of the Untziverse

    ReplyDelete