Monday, February 15, 2010

JEMZ

At about 5am yesterday I woke up to the ecstatic moans and squeaking springs of a young Italian woman, clearly in the throes of absolute pleasure. I damned to hell the thin walls of my building and resigned myself to the breaking day. Looking out over Los Angeles, the city glimmering orange and blue from a smoggy sunrise, it dawned on me: Today is Valentine's Day. To the rhythmic Ai Ai Ai of my presumably gorgeous neighbor I resolved to track down some appropriate love beats to drown out the occasion.

The Paradise - In Love With You

Uffie: MC's Can Kiss, Pop The Glock (DJ Mehdi remix)


Old-school soul is my favorite style of music and this duo from Denmark know what they are doing:

Quadron: Pressure (Vimeo), Slippin'


Some Laid-back lover's beats



No comments:

Post a Comment