Tuesday, November 30, 2010

TANTALIZE


CAREER: ACTRESS
STATE: NEW YORK
FAVORITE FOOD: NUMBER TWO WITH SPECIAL SAUCE

This first track is some great aussie type indie-electro. As long as you actually don't live under a rock and like Cut Copy, then, you will dig this shit like a dog burying a bone.

Strange Talk - Climbing Walls

On deck we have some catchy untz to get you through your midweek. Don't worry, it's not your speakers fading, it's the song. This tune is Swedish gold.

Loredana - Rain Rain (Endiamonds Remix)

I saw this jam on vacay vitamins while researching the Ultra Music fest controversy. I don't even know what the hell the woman is saying. She literally might be rambling about Herpes. Either way, I like this song.

Vex Music - Electro Skank

This next song is a little offbeat. The Good Natured score with "Be My Animal." It feels like indie, pop, and reggaeton all rolled into one. Take a listen and let me know what you think.

The Good Natured - Be My Animal

It's been what seems like forever since I've heard a Metric remix worth posting. Finally, Glasnost has given me a much needed dose of some synthed-up Emily Haines. If you ever have a chance to see Metric live please go, you won't be disappointed.

Metric - Gold Guns Girls (Glasnost Remix)

BONUS:

For newbies unfamiliar with Inna check out some videos on youtube. She's super hot. If you like Stereo Love then this is right up your alley.

Inna - Deja Vu

No comments:

Post a Comment