Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hip - Hop – O – Potamus

See! Big corporations aren't that bad. Coke a Cola found something creative to do with all of the left over crates shipped to the world cup. My Grandmother always said something beautiful can come from something ordinary.

I have gotten a few “that song is so sick” comments about the Jay Z remix of “Hello Brooklyn” i posted. If you have yet to scope out that radical tune see the link above.

In response to this wonderful outpouring of emotion I thought I would hit you with a few more hip-hop remixes. There is no doubt that the Untz group loves great lyricists and groovy beats, and these three remixes should make your day.

You’ll notice that two of these tracks are remixed by the DJ set Vodka and Milk. Besides reminding me of my Grandaddy’s breakfast drink, their style is airy and energetic.

Jay Z and JD - Money ain't a thang (vodka and milk remix)

Tupac - Do it for love (Vodka and Milk Remix)

Brenton Duvall - (Tupac and Gary Jules) - Against a Mad World


Enjoy these jams and have a great holiday.


Master of the Untz

No comments:

Post a Comment