Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CRAPPLES

REAL NAME: MEGHAN
LOCATION:
WASHINGTON, D.C.
HAIR COLOR:
RED

Hey everyone. I hope you had a nice weekend, I know I sure did. I spent Saturday night with two fellow untz bros in the meatpacking district listening to some heavy house jams replete with live saxophone and half-naked chicks dancing. Awesome. In honor of last weekend I would like to take this Wednesday to continue the theme of vocally driven heavily remixed house music. Happy Fourth & Enjoy.

I've been off Grum for quite some time, but I think this remix of Marina is fantastic. If you like either of these two artists, then I think you'll dig this.

Marina and the Diamonds - Oh No! (Grum Remix)
Oh No! (Grum Remix) by untzologicalsociety

I like little boots. It's no secret. I have hoarded pretty much every remix under the stars, but this one caught my attention this week. Phinz is an Austrian dj that seems to bring the noise. If you're into this then also check out 'Run Forrest'.

Little Boots - Earthquake (Phinz Remix)
Earthquake (Phinz Remix) by untzologicalsociety

Since I posted the Molella remix last weekend and this was so good on Saturday night, I just had to put this up. No accordions here, but I think the vocals are an upgrade.

Edward Maya Feat. Alicia - Stereo Love 2010 (Dvir Halevi Mix)
Stereo Love 2010 (Dvir Halevi Mix) by untzologicalsociety

I like this song on title alone but it doesn't help that the song bangs. Tequila. done.

Paradiso Girls - Patron Tequila (THIS/Is Remix)
Patron Tequila (THIS Is Remix) by untzologicalsociety

Florrie + Falke doesn't seem to get old. I could listen to this all day.

Florrie - Fascinate Me (Fred Falke Remix)
1-02 Fascinate Me (Fred Falke Edit) by untzologicalsociety


No comments:

Post a Comment