Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tuts My Barreh

Our boys Sagan and Hawking sing about Life and the Universe




Outstanding Japanese band Capsule released yet another killer album 'Player' back in march. The whole album is excellent but the stand out track is Stay With Me. I also dug up a great mashup of their song 'Starry Sky' with the Beastie Boys and Daft Punk. If you haven't heard this duo yet I recommend immersing yourself.

Capsule - Stay With Me

Capsule/Beastie Boys/Daft Punk - Starry Sky YEAH!

The Amplifetes play some excellent psychedelic electronic rock.

The Amplifetes - Whizz Kid

If you are looking to c-walk yourself silly on the dancefloor this summer, check out French dj Paul. He has a little bit of a Futurecop vibe to me, but more refined.

Paul - Hooked on You; Take me to the limit; Someday...Together; I feel change

I wasn't that pleased with the Ellie Goulding album but this remix of Guns and Horses is fantastic. PS: I watched a video of her sing an acoustic version of Sweet Disposition by the Temper Trap on youtube. She is talented. For serious.

Ellie Goulding - Guns and Horses (tonka radio remix)

Two more songs:

Grum - Can't Shake this Feeling

Kaskade (feat. Dragonette) - Fire in Your New Shoes


If you haven't seen it:

No comments:

Post a Comment