Monday, April 19, 2010

You Breakfast



This song is pretty funny:

Le Le - Breakfast (Mercury Remix)

I've been listening to this string of pleasant songs for the past week. They go together nicely:

Glass Candy - Sugar & Whitebread [Youtube] (This song is great when the sax kicks in)

Osbourne - Afrika (Bouillon Remix) (Smooooooooth)

Bye Bye Blackbird - Happy High (NIce little release from Arcade Sound)

The Bird and the Bee - Sara Smile (Great Hall and Oates cover)

Compuphonic - Random Places


Naturally I have two more Breakbot remixes. He just makes everything better. I love both these tracks.

Jamaica - I Think I Like U2 (Breakbot Remix)

Sneaky Sound System - When We Were Young (Breakbot Remix)

And finally some songs for dancing:

Fred Falke - When I look into your eyes (Quinten 909 Rework)

Adrian Lux - Can't Sleep

Ghosthustler - Someone Else's Ride

Adam Kesher - Hour of the Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment