Tuesday, April 27, 2010

JEFFERSON


This song simply rocks the shit. I really got into RAC after hearing the Penguin Prisons "Worse it Gets" remix. Their beats are simple yet just edgy enough and they manage to produce great remixes without degrading the original character of the song. You'll like this one.

The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (RAC Mix)








I seem to never tire of Empire of the Sun. This Lupe mashup flows nicely. No tricks here just a simple mashup.

Lupe Fiasco vs. Empire of the Sun - Dream of a Superstar (Ha! Yes Mash-up)








Great lyrics and some tasteful autotune highlight this song. This song is infectiously catchy.

The Girls Can Hear Us - You Want It, I Want It








This british electro band is on the brink of tearing it up. While I've had the Combo remix in my music library for almost a year, I never took the time to listen to the original. This song is dope. Check out the previously posted track titled "Lies" also.

Fenech Soler - The Cult of Romance








I saw this tune on 'Aerial Noise' which has also listed the Untz Society as a friend in their links section. Thanks aerial noise.

MOPP - Dream About You








ATLAS pumps out the fire when it comes to house music. This is definitely the best remix of "Maps" that I've heard yet. Check out the Crystal Method remix floating around the blogosphere also.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps (ATLAS Remix)








So, I met Treasure Fingers after he tore up the show on Friday. Mr. Smooth and I have been pumping his jams on the untz since day one. This guy is a straight up genius, not to mention a really nice guy. I suggest you get into it. This is just one of the many jams.

One Hand Loves The Other - Tortoise (Treasure Fingers Remix)








BONUS: Great Mashed Potatoes here.

U2 vs. Dragonette vs. Notorious B.I.G. - Without the Nasty Phone (Black Glove Mash)






No comments:

Post a Comment