Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ADAMS

NUMBER: 2
STATE: MA
FACT: Longest living President


Make it lifelike. done.

Pony Pony Run Run - Walking On A Line (Lifelike Radio Mix)


So catchy, so weird. If you like my tunes then check this out. I can't say I care for the original all that much.

Wave Machines - Keep the Lights On (Home Video Remix)


This one booms for cars and clubs alike.

Kid Sister - Daydreaming (Helsinki 78-82 Remix)


I'm already a huge Def Starr fan. This is probably the most upbeat remix I've heard from this dj. I dig it way more than the original. Looks like Florrie has become institutionalized. Get used to it. Get it on her web page.

Florrie - Panic Attack (Def Starr Remix)


I like this jam a lot. It may be too monotonous for some, but totally my style. Check out the video as well.

Cinnamon Chasers - Luv Deluxe


Rip it at coachella guys. $masher out.

No comments:

Post a Comment