Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HYENA

I posted this over a week ago but for some reason it didn't go up. My fileden was acting up so here goes. This is my first post since Halloween. I would like to say that the Boys Noize show in NYC was a blast and I urge everyone to see one of his performances in the near future. It was loud, musky, and very aggressive. Here’s a taste from his new album titled Power.

Boys Noize - Starter


This cut from Bag Raiders delivers in shooting star fashion. ‘Smoking’ is the tits. It’s simple and doesn’t have too much going on. Reminds me of Linus Loves or Mylo.

Bag Raiders - Smoking


The Classix remix was wildly popular last month and I think slightly tweaked version is also very good. Discussed this with Tweir over the weekend. A little more dancey a little more smasher.

Yacht - Psychic City (Classixx Remix-Fabio Pop Dancefloor Rework)


Fred Falke rips it up again in this Kesha remix of the catchy ‘Tik Tok.’ Let’s face it Falke makes everything better. The Chuck Bucket mix is awesome too, but I think this one’s better.

Kesha - Tik Tok (Fred Falke Remix)


While we’re on the trash rock/rap genre. I thought this was the funniest thing I’ve ever heard.

Eric Cartman - Poker Face (Lady Gaga Cover)


Heard this track on Sundtrak the other day. I thought it was the shit and I think that you should listen to it now if you haven’t already. Straight up Horror Film

Gringo Oba - Killer on the Dance Floor (MMMathias Radio Edit)


This song is gnarly. Pop and synth with some nice spooky lyrics.

Matt Van Schie - Saturday Night


Here's a little bit of a slower jam that I like. Sick frankmusic remix.

Acid Girls ft. Frank Music - Wake Up (Meterhead)


I saw this band at the Mill with Pitney a fews back. Pretty solid group from Brooklyn. I'm dreaming of your goddamn long nails.

Bear Hands - What a Drag


Here are some additional tracks that i posted on lists but never made playable. In case you missed them:

La Roux (Jack Beats Remix) - I'm not your Toy, a little aggressive at times but awesome


Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Heads Will Roll (A-trak Remix), obviously the best dance track of the fall

No comments:

Post a Comment