Sunday, October 3, 2010

Grum


Spotlight – Grum

I am hooked on Grum - terrible name, but a great DJ. Grum is best known for his prowess as a remix artist and you should check out some of his past Untz Posts (Bam!) . I have recently gotten into his original work and have been very stoked with what I am hearing. Grum's original pieces are light, funky and very 80s. Check out some of these great tracks

Grum - Through The Night (Bit Funk Remix)

Jump Jump Dance Dance - Show me the Night (Grum Remix)

My KZ, UR BF - Everything Everything (Grum Remix)


These Links have been taken down by request. If you would like to listen and buy some of these great songs follow this link to Grum's myspace page - Grum On Myspace. I highly recommend checking him out.


Bonus - Owen Pallet


Owen Pallet is a Canadian composer, violinist, keyboardist, and vocalist from Canada eh. He has been under my radar until very recently, but has worked heavily with both Grizzly Bear and Beiruit. His single material is a departure from those bands in a refreshing way. He constructs his pieces in a classical sense, but they remain more upbeat and complex instrumentally than that of Grizzly Bear. Check out this song of his.

A Man with No Ankles – Owen Pallet

No comments:

Post a Comment