Wednesday, September 15, 2010

DOME

NAME: DOME-PIECE
LOCATION: NEW YORK CITY
FAVORITE FOOD: NOODLE

It's so sexy, to be living in America. If you like 'The Knocks' and you like DOM, then you will totally dig this jam. Don't forget "Something I Can Dance To".

The Knocks - You Can Make It Better (DOM Remix)

Not your typical $masher jam, but I totally dig this indieband from Finland. While the song feels quite indie, the drums are unmistakeably punk. As I learned to play the drums in the late 90's and early 2000's era, it makes me think back to what I was listening to then. Awesome. Anyway, if you like this then check out the promo release of "Mexico" as well.

Satellite Stories - Kids Aren't Safe At the Metro

OOOOHHHH YUHH oooh oooh. woo woo woo. boom boom boom boom. done.

Gyptian - Hold Yuh (Major Lazor Remix)

Champagne for Everyone! Dirty tune, hot marina. The original is sick too. Sorry for my performance recently. Summer is over and I'm back in business. $MAAAAAASH.

Marina & The Diamonds - Shampaign (Pictureplane Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment