Monday, December 7, 2009

GOAT

goat |gōt|
A hardy domesticated ruminant mammal that has backward curving horns and (in the male) a beard. It is kept for its milk and meat and is noted for its lively and frisky behavior. • Capra hircus, family Bovidae, descended from the wild bezoar. ORIGIN Old English gāt [nanny goat,] of Germanic origin; related to Dutch geit and German Geiss, also to Latin haedus ‘kid.’

This song is some argentinian synth-pop disco disco. Simple and catchy. You'll have serious trouble finding this one I promise.

Farmacia - Nada de nada


My fellow contributors will enjoy this one if they don't already.

Toro Y Moi - Low Shoulder


I really like this song. It's fast enough, maybe not really all that easy to dance to, and doesn't have any lyrics that really stand out. It does, however, have that ethereal trance quality without sounding cheap. Good for the car.

Bertie Blackman - Black-Cats (Shazam Remix)


Raw Man is awesome. This is a great cut. It picks up about a minute into the song.

Hey Champ - Neverest (Raw Man Remix)


I've heard other Dre Skull stuff floating around in the past but none of it really sparked any interest for me. I thought this song was sort of creepy and very cool. The AC Slater remix is more intense for those searching for a dance jam, but I think this song is good the way it is.

Dre Skull - I Want You


Great Vocals and synth here. I haven't really paid attention to the lyrics but it seems like a happy song. Everyone likes Chew Lips.

Chew Lips - Slick


The Twelves tear up this remix of Terry Poison the crazy half naked Israeli chicks with crazy music. There's something appealing about a indie chicks belting out french at the same time.

Terry Poison - Comme Ci Comme Ca (The Twelves Remix)


Haven't listened to the sounds in a while, but they always deliver. Funky song.

The Sounds - Beatbox (Hey Champ Remix)


This song is the straight up tits. Spacey and spooky like the original minus the guitars and bad clothes. I'm not going to hate on Blue Oyster Cult but this Van She version is pretty wild.

Van She - (Don't Fear) The Reaper


I haven't listened to Fear of Tigers since Buffet Libre first came out with Baltidora and they ripped up that DIOYY remix. This song is more on the trance side and I like it a lot. Speed is the name of the game here.

Fear of Tigers - I Can Make The Pain Disappear

No comments:

Post a Comment