Friday, April 22, 2011

Done Hibernating




Ladies and Gents. Mr. Smooth is back! Its been ages since I tossed anything up here, but that doesn't mean I haven't been keeping atits of all the music making going on. I am very switched on about the coming summer and witnessing the birth of some new dancefloor legends. On that note -


Check out this teaser of the upcoming Alan Braxe/Starsmith summer wet dream:

Starsmith - Lesson One (Original) by Starsmith

Speaking of dreams:

Futurcop! feat. Keenhouse: Dreams

Christopher mutha fuckin Cross needs more remixes. This is my favorite find of 2011:

Christopher Cross: All Right (Fiero Catalina Remix)
Christopher Cross - All Right (Fiero Catalina Remix) by Fiero

More:

Jupiter - Sake

Sam Sparro - You's A Nasty

Gabriell - Giovanotty (tutto l'amore che ho)

Nite Funk - Am I Gonna Make It

No comments:

Post a Comment